Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Twist

Time for baking! Tuesday night, I was ready for some sweet after all that saltiness on the pizza. I searched through the FoodNetwork.com site and found the following recipe. http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_27590,00.html

I wanted chocolate chip cookies, but I didn't want the same old recipe. So that's why I chose this recipe! These cookies stay chewier than normal chocolate chip cookies, and we really liked them!



1 comment:

  1. I made these cookies on Monday to bring with me to a dinner at a friends. Justin had about 5 on Monday. On Tuesday they tasted just as good as they did on Monday. They were a big hit with our friends. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin