Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pampered Chef Chicken Club Ring

Krista Kooks Pampered Chef Chicken Club Ring Every bit of an awesome chicken club wrapped up in crescent rolls for brunch, lunch, or, in my case, a great main dish for event showers! This past weekend I threw a bridal shower for one of my great friends (yey Jordan!), and I made two of these rings as part of the food spread.

Several years ago, Courtney Mayfield (whom you've already seen recipes from below) was a Pampered Chef consultant. She had a party at her duplex (which I later lived in) and showed us all how to make this recipe. I still remember her mixing all these ingredients together on her dining room table in her Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl.

Anyway, as you can see from the picture above, I used the stoneware that I cooked the Club Ring on to display the food as well. I think it adds to appetizing appeal!

Below is the recipe that I used to create this yummy masterpiece!

CHICKEN CLUB RING

Ingredients:
3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
2 cans of Crescent rolls (8 count)
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese

To Cook:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, parsley and garlic. Mix Well.

2. Arrange the crescent rolls around the stoneware in alternating directions. If your first crescent roll points to the outside of the stone, then have the next one point to the inside of the stone.

3. Using the large scoop, scoop filling evenly over desired shape. Top with tomato slices and finish by folding shape together (I took the corners of each piece of dough and folded them into the middle). Brush with egg white and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.

4. Bake at 375 degrees for 11- 13 minutes or until the crescent rolls are cooked through.

Yield: 8 servings

I also found several other variations of this recipe, so feel free to check out these as well. Some of them seem to also use bell pepper and/or lettuce.

Alternate Recipe #1

In order to make life easier, I actually didn't cook bacon...drain it....wait for it to cool...and then chop them. I bought prepackaged bacon pieces, but not bacon bits. Nonetheless, take this recipe and use it for lunch or dinner and even when guests come over! People love the creative idea of this ring. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite recipes to make! It was the demo recipe when I was selling PC =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this recipe for one of my Pampered Chef parties and LOVED it. I'm using it again for a shower, but I lost my copy. So glad I found it here. A million thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post. My sister and I loved this recipe at the last PC party we hosted, but we misplaced the ingredient list.

    We were so sad - we made a huge tray, and everyone (supposedly) had one serving, and then it was GONE. There weren't any leftovers... We're making it for dinner tomorrow night! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this recipe! I'm so excited to make it! I'm making the taco ring for dinner tonight. Such an easy recipe and the final product looks like we spent hours making it! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally! I remember this recipe for this ring. I haven't been able to find it anywhere! It's awesome

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin