Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Re-visit Your Cookbooks

I’m sitting here browsing recipes in my cookbooks and realizing that I was crazy not to have wanted to make some of these recipes in the past!

You see, as I browse through them each time, I bookmark the recipes I’d like to make sometime.  When I’m ready for recipes again, I open said cookbook to the bookmarked pages.  However, every once in a while, I browse through the cookbook again to remind myself of the other recipes in the book.

Almost every time I do this, I ask myself, “Why didn’t you bookmark this one, or this one, or THIS one?!”  I end up bookmarking even more pages.

As I make a recipe, the book mark goes away as I don’t tend to repeat recipes.

That said, I just wanted to encourage my dedicated readers to really go back and look at the cookbooks you have!  You might find something this time through that you didn’t see before.  It’s like rereading a book or watching a movie over again; you notice something that you didn’t notice before!

Just for grins, here’s a look at some of my favorite cookbooks.  Click on each picture to buy it from the Krista Kook’s Store!

Rachel Ray P3271214 NYMSC-for2 Betty Corcker Pasta Fannie Farmer

3 comments:

  1. I ordered a cookbook from your store!!! Slow Cooker Recipes for TWO, I am so excited :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stori!!! I actually have a recipe coming up from that cookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved reading my cookbooks, now I can't get enough of all these cooking blogs. Love yours and can't wait to shop at your store.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin