Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chipotle Rice

July 2009 001 I don't know how many of you have made the trip to Chipotle to taste their fabulous food, but I always love their rice! Of course, this is no shot to the ever so tasty Freebird's. Nonetheless, I did a little search online to find the recipe for Chipotle's rice and found this recipe on ChipotleFan.com. You can also find the recipe here.

I didn't use the Basmati rice as it requests because we already had normal white rice on hand that I needed to us. That said, it still had that tasty lime and cilantro taste that is so delicious. I'm sure it would taste better if you used that kind of rice. I found it in our grocery store, and I think it was around $3.00 for a decent sized bag.

Grab these ingredients for your next meal needing rice as an accompaniment. It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin