Saturday, January 2, 2010

Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Pepper and Black Olive Sauce

Beef Tenderloin 2 I know I’m a tad crazy for wanting to make this recipe, simply because of the cost of the meat I purchased, but oh my goodness was it oh so good! If you are not a beef fan, I’m sure this post doesn’t look so appetizing, but, if you are, WOW! Surely you can just look at it and see the tenderness of this tenderloin, right?!

Source:Rachel Ray
Anyhow, the sauce for this tenderloin was made in my trusty Magic Bullet, as are most recipes that call for a food processor or blender. I do own a blender, but I do not own a food processor. Rather than use my blender, I prefer to use my Magic Bullet because sauce clump and cake up at the bottom of a blender; you don’t encounter this problem with the Magic Bullet!Beef Tenderloin 4
Here’s our delicious meal with the Parsley-Paprika Potatoes and the Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Pepper and Black Olive Sauce.Beef Tenderloin and Parsley Paprika Potaoes

1 comment:

  1. OH Krista! I really want to make this (as I sit here with another one of your recipes in the crock pot -Sante Fe Chicken!) Kyle and I love kalamata olives, and what man doesn't love beef tenderloin. I am so making this next week (even if it is our entire grocery bill).

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin