Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fish Oreganata

Krista Kooks Fish Oreganata 4 Ok, I’ve probably said it several times before, but I LOVE me some tilapia.  Aggie’s Kitchen posted this fabulous fish recipe recently, and I immediately bookmared it.  It looked mouthwatering delicious and very in line with me wanting to shed some pounds!!  This recipe was indeed mouthwatering delicious as I expected.  I don’t think the sous chef got any of this recipe :)  I saved the leftovers and ate them later.  Yes, I do feel slightly bad, but…it tastes SO GOOD!  Can you blame me?!

Source: Weight Watchers Make It in Minutes: Easy Recipes in 15, 20, and 30 Minutes via Family, Friends and Food via Aggie’s Kitchen

Ingredients:

1 lb mild white fish (I used tilapia, but flounder, haddock or other white fish can be used)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3/4 cup
panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
zest from one large lemon
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3-4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano

Directions
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil and then spray with non-stick spray.

Place the fillets on the baking sheet. Combine remaining ingredients (EVOO through oregano) in a bowl. Press the bread crumb mixture into the fish fillets making sure they are covered.Krista Kooks Fish Oreganata Bake until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 10 minutes.Krista Kooks Fish Oreganata 2

Delicious meal for lunch or dinner.  Fortunately it’s quick and easy making lunch come quick!Krista Kooks Fish Oreganata 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin