Thursday, April 23, 2009

Graduation Cupcakes Recap

So, Graduations are coming around the corner again, and I wanted to take a look back at post that I helped you all out with a few months ago; Graduation Cupcakes.

There are probably different types of chocolate or other types of candy that you can use as your cupcake topper, but I explain in the post how you can create the ones I made.  It also might be easier now for any of you who might be needing a white graduation cap on top of your cupcake as Ghirardelli is now making White Chocolate Squares!  I saw them at Bed, Bath & Beyond one day :)

In these times of recession, save money for graduation and show you care by making your graduate these yummy cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. I am actually making these for Will's graduation! I just logged on here to look them back up and saw your recap =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin