Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Creamed Spinach

Wow, so sorry all! It's been really busy around the Krista Kooks household. Among many other things, I was preparing for our housewarming parties that we had this past weekend. Believe it or not, I forgot to take pictures of all the food! Thus, I won't have any posts from the food at the party :( Sad day. That said, I have plenty of other things to share!
That said, to resume my posts on exciting things I've cooked, I'm sharing some creamed spinach with you. I selected Tyler Florence's recipe on FoodNetwork.com. My sous chef loved it and ate it all up! This makes a great side dish, as it did for our pork tenderloin.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures of the housewarming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista--I totally forgot to take pictures at all during our housewarming party... It can be overwhelming with giving all the tours and entertaining people! The only picture I ended up with was two day old cupcakes and cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have pictures! Haha! All I have is pictures of flowers :) Glad you liked the soup as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin