Sunday, March 1, 2009

Golden Onion-Baked Chicken

My mother has been very successful in the past with her oven baked potatoes that are based from Lipton Onion Secrets mix. Well, as our pantry clears out of a few things, I find new things back in the pantry; one of those was a box with Lipton Golden Onion Secrets mix. I took the box, sat down at my computer, and started looking for recipes. I had no idea there was an entire website from Lipton with hundreds of recipes! This post is the first of a few that I've tried, and not one of them has been bad.

This chicken that I made, well...it's not just chicken. It was one of the tastier meals that we've eaten in a while. I just couldn't believe how good it was! If you click on the link, you'll see that there is only 3 ingredients; the chicken, bread crumbs, and Lipton Golden Onion Secrets mix. How much easier can it get?
It was also exciting to make because I was able to use my Rectangular Baker from my Pampered Chef stoneware collection! I'm 100% positive that this baker had something to do with the tastiness of this recipe.
You can tell my taste tester was all about this recipe!

We both highly recommend this chicken, so add this to your grocery list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin